Who am I?
I find deep enjoyment in the process of creation. I enjoy breaking down large and complex problems using first principles, and developing intuition as I build from the ground up.
I'm in the constant pursuit of knowledge through self-education. Driven by the desire to form a more accurate understanding of the world, and the human experience.
- Be kind and reasonable with others, avoid stubborness
- Communicate clearly, and with intent to harbour understanding and connection
- Risk what you can afford to lose
—understand that you can afford to lose more than you think
- Control your emotions, avoid acting with haste and rashness
- Learn to find comfort alone
- Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman
- Psyco-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie